ABF Engineering and Machining has over 15,000 square feet in a well lit, clean and well run facility that house a complete line of Brown & Sharpe single spindle automatics and support equipment. We have the capabilities to produce a variety of screw machine parts manufactured to customer specifications. Typical products include: Bushings, Double Ended Studs, Pins, Cable Assembly Components, Knurled Pins, Custom Inserts, Shafts, Rivets, ect.
Precision parts are produced from a variety of materials. We machine Steel, Alloys, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass and Plastics. Our commitment to making the best screw machine products includes the use of In-House tooling and cam design. We have assembled a team of gifted machinist with a combined total of over 100 years of experience.
Our Equipment includes the following:
- 50 – Brown & Sharpe Automatic Screw Machines
- Many of our Automatics are equipped with Lipe Bar Feeds
- Warner Swasey Five Spindle Automatics
- We can machine parts up to 2 5/8 inches in diameter
- Lengths from .032″ to 30 inches
Thread Rolling/Secondary Peripherals
- Waterbury Farrel Thread Rollers to 5/8″ diameter
- Horizontal and Vertical Milling
- Cross Drilling
- Centerless Grinding
- Precision Grinding